The application form you are about to fill out is reserved for operators who wish to offer tourist rentals in their principal residence.

This is considered your principal residence if you meet all of the following conditions:
- You live there on a regular basis
- It is the central location for your family and social activities, particularly when it is not used as a tourist accommodation establishment
- The address corresponds to that provided to government departments and agencies

If this corresponds to your situation, click on Next at the bottom of the page to continue to the form.

If your proposed rental offer corresponds to a type of accommodation other than in your principal residence (for example, accommodation in a secondary residence or another secondary unit), we invite you to fill out the application form for a certificate of regular classification available at the following link.


I understand that, pursuant to article 37, paragraph 1 of the Act Respecting Tourist Accommodation Establishments, “Anyone who makes a false declaration in a document prescribed by this Act and the regulations, is guilty of an offence and is liable to a fine of $2,500 to $25,000 in the case of a natural person and $5,000 to $50,000 in other cases”.